Scorpio GPS Tracking Device, LA-9011 A GSM based GPS Tracking solution to locate and track the whereabouts of your vehicle in real time via the Internet on a computer or Smartphone. The
Scorpio GPS Tracking Device, LA-9011
A GSM based GPS Tracking solution to locate and track the whereabouts of your vehicle in real time via the Internet on a computer or Smartphone.
The device is easy to install with only 2 – 4 wires to connect. Insert a GSM Sim card (not included) and hide the device away on a metal surface or carpet using the included hook and loop adhesive. It works by sending the vehicle’s GPS coordinates via the GSM network to the free online tracking service, which shows the location on Google Maps. It can also SMS longitude and latitude coordinates to up to 3 mobile phones, as well as alerts when vehicle exits a pre-determined area or exceeds pre-set speed. Send and recieve commands and alerts easily via txt from mobile phones.
Other features include a kill function to remotely disable the vehicle, powerful movement sensor. An SOS/Panic button is also supplied which can send an SMS to the pre-programmed mobile phones. The built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery will keep the device functioning for up to 4 days when power is disconnected, which could help you locate the vehicle should it have been stolen and abandoned.
Supplied with wiring loom, installation and operation manual.
Once you have purchased the device there are no data access or on-going tracking charges.
You will however need purchase a GSM sim card and a data plan from the service provider of your choice.
Telstra sims will give the best coverage but are also the most expensive.
P lease Note: This tracker is compatible with 3G SIM cards. however it operates on a 2G band.
• Real time upload current location to website
• Listening sound around tracker with silence by SMS or platform.
• No platform Service charge (Our free tracking platform)
• SIMCOM GSM module (Quad band)
• Upload interval is 30 seconds according the setting of tracker.
• Built in shock sensor detects movment to control GPS on off to extend battery life.
• Shock sensor also controls GPS on off to extend battery life.
• Website shows history tracking
• Platform uses free Google Maps
• Send alert when vehicle enters or exits a restricted area (GEO fence)
• Send alert when vehicle exceeds the restricted speed
• Power supply disconnect alerts
• Data Usage: 0.07KB every 30 second upload interval
• Normal operating temperature: -20 to +55°C
• Restricted operating temperature: -35 to +70°C
• GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• GSM & GPS Antenna: Built-in
• GPS Channels: 32
• Locate Accuracy: 5
• GPS Start Time: 1sec (Hot start), 36sec (Cold start)
• Standby current: 1 – 2mA
• Tracking current: 35mA
• Operating voltage: 12 – 32VDC
• Charge voltage: 5V
• Battery: 800mAh Li-ion
• Unit dimensions: 68(L)x48(W)x20(D)mm
spy gps tracking device