SigmaKey MTK Unlock tool outstanding functionality: Read Codes, Unlock, Flash, Backup, Repair IMEI, Repair Security Area and more.
No codes or credits required!
- works with the following devices:
- almost all Android smartphones of different brands based on MT6516 / MT6571 / MT6572 / MT6573 / MT6575 / MT6577 / MT6580 / MT6581 / MT6582 / MT6589 / MT6592 / MT6595 / MT6732 / MT6735 / MT6752 / MT6753 / MT6795 / MT8312 / MT8321 / MT8377 / MT8382 / MT8389 / MT8735M chips;
- smartphones that can’t be unlocked neither with generic unlocking method, nor with unlocking by IMEI;
- smartphones with blocked counter of code entries attempts / disabled unlock codes entry fields;
- smartphones that get locked again after master reset operation has been completed;
- MTK smartphones, solving lots of unlock issues.
Simplified unlock procedure allows to avoid issues with phone connection and searching / installing drivers for every particular new brand.
Support for MTK-based smartphones that report fake processor model.
A smartphone can be based on a Mediatek processor, which is being indicated as a chip of another vendor in phone menu / the software reads wrong information about a chip.
IMEI Repair solution:
- Works with almost all (99.9%) Android smartphones of different brands based on MT65XX / MT83XX chips.
- Unlike any existing solution, allows to repair Hardware and Software IMEI.
- Repairs "Invalid IMEI", "IMEI: 0" issues.
- Simplified repair procedure allows to avoid the most common issues with phone connection and searching / installing drivers for every particular new brand.
- IMEI stays repaired even after MASTER Reset operation has been completed.
Root Solution for Supported Android Smartphones:
- Various Android versions supported for root/unroot
- Direct Unlock:
- Android smartphones based on MTK CPU supported
- Alcatel, Motorola, ZTE and other MTK brands
- Huawei with old and new security types
- There is no need to select model from the list
- Standalone solution, doesn’t need any server codes or credits
- All firmware versions and provider IDs are supported
- Fast unlock procedure
- Read User Code (unlike using "format FFS", no private information will be lost)
- Read/generate all types of codes:
- Motorola EX-series, Huawei, Android smartphones etc.
- NP (Network Personalization) code
- NSP (Network Subset Personalization) code
- CP (Corporate Personalization) code
- SP (Service Provider Personalization) code
- SIMP (SIM Personalization) code
- NS-SP personalization code
- SIM-C personalization code
- Alcatel, Motorola WX-series:
- NCK (Network Control Key) code
- NSCK (Network Subset Control Key) code
- SPCK (Service Provider Control Key) code
- CCK (Corporate Control Key) code
- PCK (Personalization Control Key) code
- Motorola EX-series, Huawei, Android smartphones etc.
- Support of specific firmware and hardware versions:
- Models locked with "hardware lock"
- Models with auto SP-lock
- Models with more than one SIM
- Models with disabled unlock code menu
Unlock Code Calculation by IMEI:
- Supported models: Alcatel / Motorola / Orange / TCL / Vodafone / T-Mobile / TMN / ZTE
- Internet connection is not required for code calculation
- Standalone solution, doesn’t require server codes or credits
- No limit for quantity of codes calculated per day
- SigmaKey flash files are stored in *.skf format
- Read phone’s firmware version
- COM port speed – up to 921600 bps
- Read & Restore backup
- Upgrade firmware (restore backup from one phone into another)
- Upgrade and downgrade firmware version
- Huge flash files archive:
- Latest firmware versions
- Huge archive of operator’s firmwares
- Huge selection of language packs
- File names specifications:
- "Locked" – means that after firmware update phone will be locked
- "ID Flash" – means that firmware is intended for a specific flash memory type
- "LP description" – means that each file contains description of languages that are placed in the flash file
- Same flash file can be flashed into NAND chips with different page sizes
- Complete handling of NAND bit errors
- "Bad blocks" detection and marking during flashing process for phones with NAND chip
- Repair IMEI, including models with more than one SIM
- Repair Software IMEI (phones with IMEI located in file system)
- Repair Hardware IMEI (phones with IMEI located in OTP area flash chip)
- Repair IMEI for Huawei models with new security type
- Repair Blank IMEI
- Repair Security Area for Alcatel cell phones (flashing method)
- Diagnostics and Security Area Repair for Huawei cell phones (models with new security type).
- Repair of the following software errors:
- Software Error 23
- Software Error 4
- Software Error 3
- Software Error 20
- Other types of software errors
- Works with FFS through boot mode (allows to export information from the phone’s FFS zone even if the handset is dead, but file system of the set is not damaged)
- Works with network calibrations (backup and restore)
- Works with phone’s flex (backup and restore)
- Phone book backup
- Format file system
- MediaTek MT6219, MT6223, MT6225, MT6226, MT6235, MT6236, MT6238, MT6239, MT6250, MT6251, MT6252, MT6253, MT625A, MT6260, MT6261, MT6268, MT6516, MT6572, MT6573, MT6575, MT6577, MT6582, MT6589, MT6595
- Support for new CPUs and flash chips are being added immediately
- Works via UART interface – any virtual or physical COM-port (up to 921600 bps)
- Phone’s external RAM testing
- Accelerating operations execution (boost mode)
- MTK boot speed autodetect
- DTR & RTS serial port control
- Multilingual software interface: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Portuguese
cell phone flashing software